This “Tasty Tuesday” recipe is a mix of sugar and spice … literally. I paired Buffalo Wild Wings Asian sauce with some of my favorite sauces, brown sugar and ended with a zinger taste and flavor for these wings. These tasty chicken wings will leave you wanting more every time you prepare them. You can grab the the recipe below to try it out. I would love to know if you try the recipe and what you think of the flavor?
What’s you favorite wing sauce?
- 4 – lbs chicken wings, patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. Garden Chicken Rub – (or your favorite store-bought rub)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- • ½ bottle (6 oz) cup Buffalo Wild Wings-Asian Zing Sauce (spicy)
- 1 cup Ketchup
- ½ Cup Lemon juice
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 medium sweet yellow onion -, finely minced
- 1/2 clove garlic -, finely minced
- 1/4 Tbsp. salt
- 1/4 Tbsp. black pepper
- Heat air fryer at 375 degrees.
- Wash chicken wings with lemon juice and dry with a clean paper towel. Add wings to a large mixing bowl and toss with vegetable oil.
- Add rub, salt, and pepper, and massage into the wings, making sure each wing is covered.
- Add bbq sauce, Asian zinger, vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire, onion, and garlic, and stir to combine. Place in medium saucepan on low heat for 5 minutes. Increase heat to MED and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to LOW and simmer for about 15 minutes. Put aside to cool.
- Place wings on rack in the fryer and bake for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for 10 mins. Add sauce and place back in the fryer for 10 mins. Turn over and return to the fryer for 5 mins. (leave in longer if you prefer for it to be a bit more done)
- Add any additional sauce over wings once you place it in a serving bowl. Prep blue cheese or ranch dressing and serve with celery and carrots. Enjoy!
Check out another one of my favorite spicy recipe for Jerk Chicken and a few others.