Veggie Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 3 People
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Temperature: 375 Degree
Recipe by: GenMom
3 – Large Bell Peppers
½ – Cup Shredded Carrots
¼ – of Red Pepper
¼ – of Green Pepper
¼ – of Yellow Pepper
½ – Celery
½ – Cup sliced Mushroom
½ – Cup shredded cheese
1- Cup Sliced Broccoli
½ – Cup Sliced Onions
2 – Tablespoon of Olive Oil
¼ – Cup of water
10 – Ounces Marinara Sauce
- Wash vegetables and add to medium size mixing bowl.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces and mix together.
- Add olive oil to saucepan and place on medium heat.
- Add cut vegetables to saucepan with water and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Set oven to heat at 375 degrees.
- Add marinara sauce to saucepan over vegetables. Mix and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Wash whole peppers, core out the top and remove the middle portion. Scoop out the mixed vegetables and stuff in the peppers.
- Place stuffed peppers in the oven in a deep dish for 25 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese to the peppers and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove peppers and cool on counter top on warmer or on stovetop.
- Add celery stalk for garnish.