Tasty Tuesday and it’s Tasty Stir Fry Time!
Stir fry is one of the easiest and quickest dinner options around. I think the vegetables are the highlight of the stir fry and an easy way to sneak them in for the family.
I love the ease of prepping and since it’s a tasty and healthy dinner option it’s a huge plus. No need to order take out when you could whip up beef, shrimp, chicken or vegetable stir fry in about 15-20 minutes? If i’m in a rush and need to prepare in 10 minutes or less then I use the pre-packaged @saffronroad stir fry sauce and cut down on the time. I prepped the vegetables the night before so I had them ready to go!
Click the link in my bio for this easy and tasty recipe.
• 3 tablespoons olive or canola oil
• 1 pound/450g boneless sirloin, cut into ¼ inch strips
• ½ medium yellow onion, sliced
• 1/4 red onion, sliced
• 2 tablespoon shredded carrots
• 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
• Sea salt to taste
• Cooked basmati rice for serving
• Steamed broccolli
1. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to wok or skillet.
2. Stir fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes and remove to a bowl.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of oil to skillet/wok and half of the beef and stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Add cooked beef to the vegetables and cook remaining beef the same way. Combine well. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli or your favorite vegetables.
4. Serve stir fry over or with cooked rice.
5. Serves 4-6
Let me know if you try the recipient and how it turns out.